What is The Financing of Credit Card Credits?
July 24, 2019
The financing of credit card accounts receivable is a form of accounts receivable factoring, using a merchant’s cash flow from credit card sales or cash flows from bank accounts.
Cash is advanced to the company and a system is established to reimburse the cash advance by retaining credit card transactions, paying a portion of the cash advance each time a customer makes a purchase.
Is your business qualified for credit financing by credit card?
- Do your customers use credit cards to pay for their purchases?
- Have you been in the business for at least 6 months?
- Can you provide current merchant processing status for the last 6 months
- No tax liens open, lawsuits or bankruptcies?
- Good position with the owner with at least 1 year remaining in the lease?
In summary, the financing of credits by credit cards is an innovative system of financing, designed especially for the small retailer or service company. If the business owner does not qualify for a line of credit with the bank, or has maximized out their existing credit line with the bank this program works for almost any business.
Instead of requiring collateral, assets or high credit accounts, sales of credit cards determine the amount we advance. No guarantee or other assets are required.
The renovation is easy. Once you are a customer, getting more money or renewing your progress is even simpler.
There is never a fine for prepayment.
You can use your money for anything. From the addition of a new location or inventory, make the payroll or pay taxes, or purchase advertising or direct mail. The cash advance is yours to use in any way you choose to grow your business.
You pay as you grow. Cash advances for merchants are paid with a percentage of credit card transactions only. If the volume of your credit card is down, then the amount collected less and vice versa when the volume is up.
- No fixed payments – flexible programs
- No fixed deadlines for reimbursement
- Fully automated process
- They only pay us when they pay you